Today why not try these 4 basic brain questions and see how good your brain wiring is.
Below are 4 questions which you should answer immediately. The answers are given on scrolling down.
1) You're participating in a race. You overtake the second person.What position are you in now?
2) If you overtake the last person in the same race, then you are ........?
3) Now for arithmetic! Note: This must be done in your head only, no calculator or pencil and paper. Try it. Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000. Now add 30. Add another 1000. Now add 20. Now add another 1000. And finally, add 10. What's the total?
4) Mary's father has five daughters: Nana, Nene, Nini, and Nono. What is the name of the 5th daughter?
Now for the answers - how many did you get right?
1) Many people answer that they are in first place, but this is not correct. By overtaking the the second person, it means you take up the second position.
2) If you answered that you are second to last, then you are wrong. As it's not possible to overtake the last person.
3) Did you get 5000? The correct answer is actually 4100. If you don't believe me, check it with a calculator.
4) Many people answer Nunu? Yet this is not correct - her name is Mary. Read the question again!
I hope you liked the brain questions and that they kept your brain alert.