Thursday, January 05, 2012

Has the Value of a Personal Recommendation Increased?




In this age of economic uncertainty daily newspaper articles seem to be filled with quantitive easing and falling share prices. So, I thought I would write a blog questioning what is increasing in value (other than the cost of living)?




I wondered if the value of personal recommendations has increased during the recession? Maybe not tangibly in money terms, but the value added by social media. Modern technology has made it easier to access and assess how others have found interacting with a company, rather than just relying upon a large faceless corporate brand. Hence, I thought I would add my personal recommendation to 'Good Looking Design', and illustrate an example of their design pictured here. An efficient and client friendly service!